Be Prepared! If you happen to lose or you fly your Android phone or tablet, do not despair.
Choose an application created for phones and Android tablets which can do following for you
- Locate your device on a map: locate your device remotely via your GPS, Wi-Fi or your mobile network.
- Lock your device remotely: lock your device remotely to prevent access to your personal data and your settings.
- Enable a remote alarm: activate a very loud alarm and customizable, the volume only increases if the thief tries to make it silent.
- Take a thief picture: take a picture of anyone who tried to unlock your phone after three unsuccessful attempts.
- Retrieve data from your phone remotely: you can retrieve your historical distance calls, SMS and other personal information.
Here are names of 5 Apps for you
- Where’s My Droid Free to download; Pro: $2.99/mth
- Plan B Free
3. Android ( Lost Free Free)
4. SeekDroid (Lite Free to download; (Pro: $2.99/mth)
5. AntiDroidTheft ( Free)
6. Cerberus (Free; Pro: 2.99 euros)
7. Prey Anti-Theft (Free)
8. Find My Phone ($0.99)
9. Lookout Security & Antivirus Free; Premium( $2.99/month)
10. McAfee Antivirus & Security Free to download( $30 a year to keep)
11. Kaspersky Mobile Security( $4.95)