Enlarge the address bar
You work with a window cut and you cannot completely see the address of the site you are? You can easily expand the Address bar.
- Move the mouse cursor to the right of the Address field.The pointer changes to a double arrow.
- Click and while holding down the left mouse button,drag to the right.The address bar is enlarged.
If you open a lot of tabs, you may be limited in Click the right mouse button on an open tab and choose Show tabs on a separate line.
- The Address field is now only on its line held in full while the tabs are displayed below.
Remove the search field in new tabs – Internet Explorer 11
An update for Internet Explorer 11 has recently added a Bing search field to new tabs that you open. If this field of mind, there is only an empty box that redirects to the address bar, you can disable it … by changing the default search engine.
- The search field is related to the Bing engine offered by default in Internet Explorer, simply change the search engine used to remove it.
- In Internet Explorer, click the small arrow to the right of the address bar, and then click Add.
- On the page that appears, choose a search engine to replace Bing, Google for example.
Click Add to Internet Explorer.
- In the window that opens, check Make this my default search engine and click Add.
Now when you open a new blank tab, only the list of frequently visited sites is displayed. The search field has disappeared.
- To start your search, simply enter them directly into the address bar.