Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the security of your devices is threatened when they are connected to public networks. Indeed, using the Wi-Fi network from an airport, coffee shop or hotel is very risky and requires additional protection to preserve the security of your data and your computer.
Here are 6 reasons to use the VPN Avast SecureLine:
1. It makes your data invisible – Avast SecureLine VPN encrypts your communications on public Wi-Fi networks. This means that your e-mails, files and passwords are replaced by gibberish. Impossible to spy on you.
2. It prevents eavesdropping spy calls Online – Avast SecureLine VPN secures your online calls (Skype, for example) by encrypting. This allows you to communicate freely without risk of being spied on by cybercriminals or even the government!
3. It prevents search engines record your browsing history – Search engines like Google or Bing record your search histories, connect the information to your IP address and send them to other websites. This can then be used to customize advertisements that are sent to you. Avast SecureLine hides your IP address so that your online activities can not be monitored.
4. It allows you to download files privately – It is important to protect all information you share online, whether your divorce documents or family photos.
5. It secures your login and your password – When you connect to a public Wi-Fi network, your personal data is automatically exposed to cyber criminals. With VPN Avast SecureLine all your online activities are quantified and safe from prying eyes.
6. It gives you access to all content – Avast SecureLine With VPN, you can access all content and watch your favorite videos, wherever you are, without any geographical restrictions.
You have the option to choose between a one-month subscription, a year or two years Avast VPN Secureline depending on the frequency of your travel or just personal choice. Enjoy and maintain the confidentiality of your data wherever you are.