Quizzes are a valuable part of an e-Learning course. They provide scores to evaluate your learning during or after your preparation or training is over. Online quiz apps are built-in a way to provide course feedback. They show you if the students or aspirants are accomplishing the learning objectives in your course or you should change the style and material for next time. To ensure you receive the most accurate feedback, you need to ensure that you are writing effective quiz questions.
Here are 6 tips to create great eLearning quiz questions:
- Try writing questions that support your learning objectives.
- Don’t try to trick your players! Keep your questions clear and simple.
- Don’t include too many options in the answer blank as this may confuse your players.
Including too many answer options can become overwhelming for the players. Instead, you should use two to three answer options.
- Don’t use True/False questions as they don’t test your players knowledge because the players get 50-50 chance of answering or guessing it right.
- Try avoiding “All of the Above” or “None of These” in your Multiple Choice Questions as this may seem tricky to the players and can also confuse them.
- Make sure your choices for Multiple Choice Questions are grammatically parallel. One differently phrased choice can mislead your learners.
These 6 tricks can be highly useful in making your app a success. Also, be creative while framing questions. Your learners will appreciate seeing different question types than the usual ones.
To play some fun and challenging questions, you can download quiz app Quizistan from our official website: quizistan.in and start playing. You need to use your original name while registering which should match the name on your PAN card. Quizistan is a live quiz game which offers you an opportunity to earn a respectful pocket money while playing our quiz questions.
At Quizistan, you can choose to play a variety of Quiz Games topic such as General Knowledge, History and Geography, Science, Maths, Mythology, Food and Travel, Music, Bollywood, Cricket, Brands, Sports, Who Am I, Who Is Lying etc. Each of these topics have 8 questions which are chosen based on three difficulty levels easy, medium and hard. You get 10 seconds to answer each of these questions. If you are not able to answer with in the provided time frame then you will not get any points for that questions. However, you will also not get eliminated from the quiz game for not answering a question.
You can also earn a 50-50 lifeline if you want to make the game easy to play. A 50-50 lifeline will remove two wrong options from your phone’s screen making it easy for you to answer a question. To earn a 50-50 lifeline you need to refer Quizistan to your friends, family and people in your social circle.
Choose to play the paid game and try scoring as many points as you can, this way you will be able to earn some pocket money as well. Quizistan is one of the best games to test your learning if you are preparing for an entrance exam.